Monday, January 17, 2011

And so it begins...

My first blog...

When I heard about blogging, which was years ago, I thought , "That will NEVER be me. A blog? Who cares what I think?" But now... years later... after visiting SEVERAL blogs and thoroughly enjoying them, I have decided to change my opinion about blogs and decided to start one!

 I realize that it will take time for people to notice my little blog, but I feel this will be a GREAT way for people to get to know a little more about me and things I love about life!

 What you will read about on my blog:

My blog will have a lot about my family, friends, hobbies, and my every day joys and struggles. Here are few things you might like to know about me:



I have been married to my awesome husband for over 6 years! We have two very beautiful little girls. Our oldest, Layla Paige, who is five years old, is in kindergarten and absolutely LOVES school! She is also one of the best big sisters ever! And I'm not just saying that. She really an incredibly loving, generous, and forgiving sister! She impresses and amazes my husband and I everyday. Our youngest daughter, Brooklyn Sophia, who will be two in March, is an absolute riot! She is always making us laugh! She definitely knows how to get attention! We so enjoy watching her grow into her own.

I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my two girls! Being a stay at home mom gives me the chance do three things I love most in this world! Be a wife, a mother and an artist! Which brings me to why I am really starting this blog! I'd like to share with you some of my work! I love paper crafting! Whether it's creating scrapbook pages, cards and anything else I think of!

So, I'll leave you with some photos of some of my recent work! If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them! I will take positive and negative feedback! Thank you for taking a peak at my blog!

~jenna

These cards were made with all supplies made by Stampin' Up!


8 comments:

  1. Jenna you have a beautiful family & you're always so sweet with your comments on SCS. I look forward to visiting your blog & seeing your wonderful art!
    Blessings,
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you! Congratulations on starting your blog, you'll wonder (just like having kids)...what did I do with myself before I started blogging? It's a wonderful way to express yourself, you don't have to answer to anyone and YOU can control the who/what/where/when/why. There's nothing better than that! **Except having kids, of course. Good luck, my dear...you certainly have the talent and I predict that your followers are going to go up exponentially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jenna, on your new blog! I recall starting one last January and it has been such a blessing "meeting" so many wonderful blogger friends this past year! You have a beautiful family and I will look forward to your wonderful creations as well as getting to know you. I appreciate all your sweet comments on SCS....((Hugs)) to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! You finally did it. I will look forward to viewing your blog as often as I can. What a beautiful way to display your creative work. Enjoy your admirers and most of all enjoy sharing your talent with everyone who sees the love and style you put into your creations. Good luck in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely start to cyber journal, Jenna! You indeed are blessed with that great Mom of yours and your beautiful family. I will pop in to see how it's going...

    Blessings,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland! So far your blog is fabulous~~I checked out all your stuff before deciding to comment on your first post! What an adorable family you have!! I hope you eventually add "email subscription" - your posts would go daily to whomever signs up~ Just a matter of adding a gadget!! Good luck blogging - you will have fun~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog, your work is gorgeous and so are you. Have fun!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What beautiful work you do. I am also a new blogger, but I am struggling a bit. It looks like you have it down. Your blog is so pretty and I love your music.....I'm going to use a couple of the songs. I look forward to checking in on you often. So glad to meet you and your family. God Bless You in all you do.

    ReplyDelete